US: Reed's breaks into western Michigan with Henry A Fox
Reed's has secured distribution for its soft drinks brands in the western Michigan region.
The California-based firm said late yesterday (21 March) that it has teamed with beer and wine wholesale beverage distributor Henry A Fox Sales & Distribution Co. The distributor operates out of Grand Rapids in Michigan.
“This partnership enhances our present business model of growing our core natural food business, and simultaneously driving incremental streams of revenue in new mainstream channels of business,” said Reed's founder & CEO, Chris Reed.
The soft drinks firm has presence for its soft drinks in around 10,000 natural food markets and supermarkets across the US.
Pete Brown is caught in two minds this month. Whilst looking at the global beer landscape he can't decide whether the outlook is either good or bad. That's not because he can't make his mind up; that'...
The future remains bright for the energy drinks category, according to Richard Haffner....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends