US: Reed's breaks into western Michigan with Henry A Fox
Reed's has secured distribution for its soft drinks brands in the western Michigan region.
The California-based firm said late yesterday (21 March) that it has teamed with beer and wine wholesale beverage distributor Henry A Fox Sales & Distribution Co. The distributor operates out of Grand Rapids in Michigan.
“This partnership enhances our present business model of growing our core natural food business, and simultaneously driving incremental streams of revenue in new mainstream channels of business,” said Reed's founder & CEO, Chris Reed.
The soft drinks firm has presence for its soft drinks in around 10,000 natural food markets and supermarkets across the US.
Pete Brown is caught in two minds this month. Whilst looking at the global beer landscape he can't decide whether the outlook is either good or bad. That's not because he can't make his mind up; that'...
The future remains bright for the energy drinks category, according to Richard Haffner....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller