US/EUR: Redux Beverages brings Cocaine to Europe
Redux Beverages has lined up its Cocaine energy drink brand for the European market.
The Las Vegas-based firm, which launched Cocaine in the US early last year, said earlier this month that it has launched two variants of the brand in the Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal and the UK. Redux plans to roll out Cocaine across the continent this month.
Cocaine is available in two flavours - Spicy Hot and Mild, which each retailing at around US$1.99 per 250ml can. Distribution is being handled in the EU by Top Drinks in The Netherlands.
The energy drink is currently available in 15 US states and around 26 countries around the world.
Redux has recently had to cease selling the brand in New Zealand, due to "a previous criminal record that was discovered," a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks yesterday (7 December).
"For legal reasons, we are unable to comment further on New Zealand."
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends