US/EUR: Redux Beverages brings Cocaine to Europe
Redux Beverages has lined up its Cocaine energy drink brand for the European market.
The Las Vegas-based firm, which launched Cocaine in the US early last year, said earlier this month that it has launched two variants of the brand in the Netherlands, Sweden, Portugal and the UK. Redux plans to roll out Cocaine across the continent this month.
Cocaine is available in two flavours - Spicy Hot and Mild, which each retailing at around US$1.99 per 250ml can. Distribution is being handled in the EU by Top Drinks in The Netherlands.
The energy drink is currently available in 15 US states and around 26 countries around the world.
Redux has recently had to cease selling the brand in New Zealand, due to "a previous criminal record that was discovered," a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks yesterday (7 December).
"For legal reasons, we are unable to comment further on New Zealand."
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends