US: Redhook Ale reshuffles top table
US brewer Redhook Ale has reshuffled its top management team.
Redhook CFO and COO David J. Mickelson has also been handed the role of president at the company. Former president and CEO Paul S. Shipman is to continue to serve as chief executive, as well as chairman of the board, the company said yesterday (5 December).
The microbrewer's board has also accelerated the vesting of all of its unvested stock options. As a result, options to acquire roughly 137,000 common shares, or 16% of the total outstanding options, will become exercisable on 30 December.
Redhook said it did not expect the modification to have a material impact on its results for 2005.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets