US: Redhook Ale reshuffles top table
US brewer Redhook Ale has reshuffled its top management team.
Redhook CFO and COO David J. Mickelson has also been handed the role of president at the company. Former president and CEO Paul S. Shipman is to continue to serve as chief executive, as well as chairman of the board, the company said yesterday (5 December).
The microbrewer's board has also accelerated the vesting of all of its unvested stock options. As a result, options to acquire roughly 137,000 common shares, or 16% of the total outstanding options, will become exercisable on 30 December.
Redhook said it did not expect the modification to have a material impact on its results for 2005.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends