USA: Redhook Ale Brewery Reports 8% Increase in First Quarter Shipments
Redhook Ale Brewery, Incorporated announced that it sold 46,400 barrels in the first quarter of 2000, a 7.7% increase compared to 43,100 barrels in the 1999 first quarter. Sales increased 6.3% to $8,156,000 and gross profit increased to $1,964,000 in the 2000 first quarter, compared to $7,675,000 and $1,872,000, respectively, in the three months ended March 31, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down