USA: Redhook Ale Brewery Reports 8% Increase in First Quarter Shipments
Redhook Ale Brewery, Incorporated announced that it sold 46,400 barrels in the first quarter of 2000, a 7.7% increase compared to 43,100 barrels in the 1999 first quarter. Sales increased 6.3% to $8,156,000 and gross profit increased to $1,964,000 in the 2000 first quarter, compared to $7,675,000 and $1,872,000, respectively, in the three months ended March 31, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research