USA: Redhook Ale Brewery Reports 8% Increase in First Quarter Shipments
Redhook Ale Brewery, Incorporated announced that it sold 46,400 barrels in the first quarter of 2000, a 7.7% increase compared to 43,100 barrels in the 1999 first quarter. Sales increased 6.3% to $8,156,000 and gross profit increased to $1,964,000 in the 2000 first quarter, compared to $7,675,000 and $1,872,000, respectively, in the three months ended March 31, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller