USA: Redhook Ale Brewery Reports 14% Increase in Second Quarter Shipments
Redhook Ale Brewery, Incorporated (Nasdaq: HOOK) announced that it sold 58,700 barrels in the second quarter of 2000, a 14.2% increase compared to 51,400 barrels in the 1999 second quarter. Sales increased to $10,408,000 and gross profit increased to $2,918,000 in the 2000 second quarter, compared to $9,309,000 and $2,658,000, respectively, in the three months ended June 30, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits