Product Launch - US: Redd's Brewing Co's Redd's Strawberry Ale
Click through to view Redd's Brewing Co's Redd's Strawberry Ale
Redd's Brewing Co's Redd's Strawberry Ale
Category - Ale, flavoured, 5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - Not specified, available in six- and 12-pack of 12oz bottles and four-pack of 16oz cans
Distribution - Molson Coors
Redd's has added a strawberry variant to its flavoured ale range in the US. The Georgia-based company, which is owned by Molson Coors, said yesterday (4 September) that Redd's Strawberry Ale will join the apple-flavoured variant, which was launched earlier this year.
REDD’s Apple Ale now offers two ways to Pick Different with the nationwide launch of REDD’s Strawberry Ale. With the original REDD’s Apple Ale exceeding expectations with its successful launch in February 2013, the new strawberry flavor of REDD’s will continue to propel the line’s momentum.
“We’ve always seen REDD’s as a platform to give consumers new and exciting flavor options,” said Andrew Zrike, brand manager of REDD’s Apple Ale. “REDD’s Strawberry Ale is a refreshing change of pace and is perfect for legal-age consumers who are thirsty for something unique.”
Just like REDD’s Apple Ale, REDD’s Strawberry Ale is a flavored golden ale with low malt and bitterness cues. REDD’S Strawberry Apple Ale tastes of strawberries followed by the crisp clean finish of apples. The natural flavors are perfectly balanced for the sweet and refreshing taste to come through. REDD’s Strawberry Ale has a deep golden hue with light carbonation and an aroma of a sweet strawberry with a hint of apple.
REDD’s Strawberry Ale is available in 6-pack 12 ounce bottles, 12-pack 12 ounce bottles and 4-pack 16 ounce cans at 5 percent alcohol by volume. Per 12 ounce serving, REDD’s Strawberry Ale contains only 166 calories, 17.2 carbs, less than 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of fat.
Original source: Company Release
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends