RESEARCH: Red wine sales to leap 31% by 2007
Red wine is set to drive wine growth over the next five years, according to a report out yesterday, with sales reaching a value of US$82 billion by 2007. Still red wine is forecast to exhibit by far the fastest growth in both volume and value terms between 2002 and 2007, research produced by the drinks analyst Euromonitor says.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp