US: Red Truck launches four varietals
Red Truck has added four varietals to its range of wines.
The 2004 Red Truck Cabernet Sauvignon, 2004 Red Truck Merlot, 2005 White Truck Chardonnay and 2005 White Truck Pinot Grigio are to be distributed nationwide in the US and will be priced at US$12.99 for a 75cl bottle.
"Red Truck and White Truck wines strike a chord with consumers," says Red Truck vice president of marketing Carol Reber, adding that the company wanted to build on the success of the original Red Truck wines and satisfy consumer demand for more choice. "It's the logical next step," Reber concluded.
First launched by Sonoma wine company Cline Cellars in 2002, the Red Truck brand is primarily known for its popular Red Truck and White Truck blended wines.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets