UK: Red Bull UK switches managing director
Andy Shaw will take up the role of managing director for Red Bull UK
The UK arm of Red Bull has announced a change of managing director.
The energy drinks producer told just-drinks today (23 January), that it has appointed Andy Shaw to the role of managing director for the UK. He succeeds Nigel Trood, who left the firm in December to "pursue a career outside of the company".
Shaw was previously general manager for Red Bull Spain and Portugal. He has also held the role of sales director for Red Bull UK.
"Nigel has been successful in building the Red Bull brand in the UK in his four-and-a-half years as managing director and the overall performance of the business has improved substantially under his leadership," a spokesperson for Red Bull said.
With shoppers more price-conscious than ever, drinks producers need to be be on top of their game when it comes to how they promote their brands, says Rod Street, executive VP of international consult...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China