Product Launch - US: Red Bull Total Zero
Click through to view Red Bull's Red Bull Total Zero
Red Bull Total Zero
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, energy
Available - From April
Location - US, off-trade
Price - US$2.19 per 8oz can, $2.99 per 12oz can, $3.79 per 16oz can, and $7.99 per 8.4oz four-pack
Distribution - Red Bull
Red Bull Total Zero is an extension of the Red Bull product portfolio, offering the energy drink as a "zero calorie, zero carb, zero sugar" alternative. The product will launch in April with full national distribution, the firm said this week.
This month, Ray Rowlands turns the spotlight on ThaiBev and explores how, by stealth and shrewd planning, the liquor conglomerate has also developed into a leading player in the Thai soft drinks marke...
With shoppers more price-conscious than ever, drinks producers need to be be on top of their game when it comes to how they promote their brands, says Rod Street, executive VP of international consult...
Monster's miss on Q2 earnings estimates was down to a slow June, but its ability to grow internationally remains "substantial", according to an analyst....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India