UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research