UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017