UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends