UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research