UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban