UK: Red Bull sells Sauber stake
Red Bull has ended its seven-year partnership with Formula One team Sauber. The energy drink company sold its majority stake to Peter Sauber who will sell it on to team sponsor Credit Suisse. The stake has been valued at 70m Swiss francs (US$42.2m). Although Red Bull has now sold its stake, Reuters news service said there was still a possibility Red Bull could continue as a sponsor of the team. Red Bull has now linked up with rival motor team Arrows, but Peter Sauber said negotiations with Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz were continuing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research