US: Red Bull North America chief resigns
The CEO of energy drink firm Red Bull in North America has resigned.
Sélim Chidiac will leave his post at Red Bull North America on 3 February after three years with the company in the US and 11 years with the company globally, the group confirmed today (19 January).
Chidiac is moving to become CEO of a leading gold jewelry brand in the Middle East.
A successor will be announced "at a later stage", said Red Bull, which is the leading energy drinks brand in the US.
"Red Bull North America is well-positioned to continue the momentum that has led to the highest share ever in four years," said the company.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research