US: Red Bull enters US top ten but Coke losses race with Pepsi
The controversial energy drink Red Bull has entered the list of the US's top 10 carbonated soft drink companies for the first time in 2001, according to data released yesterday. According to research compiled by Beverage Digest and contributing editor John Maxwell, Coca-Cola Co is still the top carbonated soft drink company with a 43.7% market share, but the good news for Coke all but ended there.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head