Product Launch – UK: Red Bull Energy Shot
Red Bull Energy Shot
Category - Soft drinks, energy shots
Available - From 15 October
Location - UK
Price - RRP of GBP1.79 (US$2.83) per 60ml shot
The launch will be supported by a media campaign in and around key retail outlets.
Red Bull Energy Shot, which contains the same amount of energy as a 250ml can, will also be available in a sugar-free version.
The product is already available in the US.
Britvic has published its 2010 Soft Drinks Report for the UK market. Here is a round-up of the figures....
F&N Beverages Marketing, the soft drinks arm of Fraser and Neave Holdings, has sealed an agreement for the sales and distribution of Red Bull energy drink in Malaysia....
The CEO of energy drink firm Red Bull in North America has resigned....
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research