US: Red Bull CEO joins Dry Soda board
The former CEO of Red Bull North America has accepted a seat on Dry Soda Co.'s board of directors.
The company said today (30 May), that it has appointed Dan Ginsberg to the board of directors in an effort to catapult the brand to the next level.
Ginsberg, who spent six years as CEO of Red Bull, will join board members Stan Baty of Corus Estates & Vineyards, Sharelle Klaus of Dry Soda and Paul Shipman of Redhook Ale Brewery.
When asked about the move, Ginsberg said: "Dry Soda strikes me as some signature brands before it; a beverage that defines its own category. It is a great compliment to me by Dry's board and Sharelle Klaus to be asked to be part of what I know will be great success."
Based in Seattle, Dry Soda Co. produces a line of fruit and herb flavour sparkling beverages available in the western half of the US.
Although a small sector in volume terms, the energy drinks category punches above its weight in the global soft drinks market in value, and has outpaced market growth for many years. While the rate of...
Reed's Inc. has teamed up with Burke Distributing Corporation to distribute its beverages throughout the greater Boston area....
Reed's has beefed up its management team with the appointment of a new CFO....
Carlsberg and South Asia Breweries have announced the appointed a new managing director for the company's operations in the Indian market....
Red Bull is facing a fine in Russia for breaching local advertising rules, according to reports....
Reed's has hired a former Red Bull employee to help in its distribution sales department....
Red Bull has taken a hammering from a consumer magazine in Germany....
Bulgarian water bottling company Devin plans to raise its capital through an initial public offering of 3m shares on the Sofia bourse....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets