CROATIA: Record output for leading water producer
Croatia's leading mineral water and fruit juice producer, Jamnica, has announced record volumes of 200m litres of mineral water and some 8.5m litres of fruit juices for 2001. Mineral water sales rose 3% while fruit juice sales were up by 42.3%. The company has 80% of the Croatian mineral water market and 17% of the fruit juice market. Exports of mineral water and juices also rose by 14.4% and 65.6% respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range