POLAND: Record-breaking Coke ad may be withdrawn
Polish officials may force a PR agency to remove a giant Coca-Cola advertisement, even though the agency claims it could make it into the Guinness Book Of Records.The advertisement is 41.1m by 58m in size and hangs over Warsaw's main intersection and features a girl's face and a soda bottle.The Hator Agency is claiming such a huge advertisement is a rare tourist attraction and is hoping to get it listed as a world record.But officials at Warsaw's district authorities are not happy and say such advertising is inappropriate in the heart of the city.A spokesman for the agency said: "An artistic vision cannot be assessed by office clerks."Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020