POLAND: Record-breaking Coke ad may be withdrawn
Polish officials may force a PR agency to remove a giant Coca-Cola advertisement, even though the agency claims it could make it into the Guinness Book Of Records.The advertisement is 41.1m by 58m in size and hangs over Warsaw's main intersection and features a girl's face and a soda bottle.The Hator Agency is claiming such a huge advertisement is a rare tourist attraction and is hoping to get it listed as a world record.But officials at Warsaw's district authorities are not happy and say such advertising is inappropriate in the heart of the city.A spokesman for the agency said: "An artistic vision cannot be assessed by office clerks."Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends