POLAND: Record-breaking Coke ad may be withdrawn
Polish officials may force a PR agency to remove a giant Coca-Cola advertisement, even though the agency claims it could make it into the Guinness Book Of Records.The advertisement is 41.1m by 58m in size and hangs over Warsaw's main intersection and features a girl's face and a soda bottle.The Hator Agency is claiming such a huge advertisement is a rare tourist attraction and is hoping to get it listed as a world record.But officials at Warsaw's district authorities are not happy and say such advertising is inappropriate in the heart of the city.A spokesman for the agency said: "An artistic vision cannot be assessed by office clerks."Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends