POLAND: Record-breaking Coke ad may be withdrawn
Polish officials may force a PR agency to remove a giant Coca-Cola advertisement, even though the agency claims it could make it into the Guinness Book Of Records.The advertisement is 41.1m by 58m in size and hangs over Warsaw's main intersection and features a girl's face and a soda bottle.The Hator Agency is claiming such a huge advertisement is a rare tourist attraction and is hoping to get it listed as a world record.But officials at Warsaw's district authorities are not happy and say such advertising is inappropriate in the heart of the city.A spokesman for the agency said: "An artistic vision cannot be assessed by office clerks."Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts