POLAND: Record-breaking Coke ad may be withdrawn
Polish officials may force a PR agency to remove a giant Coca-Cola advertisement, even though the agency claims it could make it into the Guinness Book Of Records.The advertisement is 41.1m by 58m in size and hangs over Warsaw's main intersection and features a girl's face and a soda bottle.The Hator Agency is claiming such a huge advertisement is a rare tourist attraction and is hoping to get it listed as a world record.But officials at Warsaw's district authorities are not happy and say such advertising is inappropriate in the heart of the city.A spokesman for the agency said: "An artistic vision cannot be assessed by office clerks."Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future