UK: Research - On-the-go tea: receptive public helps Unilever
Unilever saw strong underlying growth in its food business last quarter, helped by good growth in its lines of Ready-to-Drink tea. As the overall tea market declines, Unilever will need to place more emphasis on the growing sector of pre-prepared tea, but fortunately drinking tea on-the-go seems to be taking off in a number of countries. Brits drink the most tea on-the-go, nearly 300 million liters between them this year. Meanwhile Unilever's other home market, the Netherlands, drinks the highest proportion of its tea on-the-go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review