UK: Research - On-the-go tea: receptive public helps Unilever
Unilever saw strong underlying growth in its food business last quarter, helped by good growth in its lines of Ready-to-Drink tea. As the overall tea market declines, Unilever will need to place more emphasis on the growing sector of pre-prepared tea, but fortunately drinking tea on-the-go seems to be taking off in a number of countries. Brits drink the most tea on-the-go, nearly 300 million liters between them this year. Meanwhile Unilever's other home market, the Netherlands, drinks the highest proportion of its tea on-the-go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down