UK: Research - On-the-go tea: receptive public helps Unilever
Unilever saw strong underlying growth in its food business last quarter, helped by good growth in its lines of Ready-to-Drink tea. As the overall tea market declines, Unilever will need to place more emphasis on the growing sector of pre-prepared tea, but fortunately drinking tea on-the-go seems to be taking off in a number of countries. Brits drink the most tea on-the-go, nearly 300 million liters between them this year. Meanwhile Unilever's other home market, the Netherlands, drinks the highest proportion of its tea on-the-go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research