UK: Receivers seek buyers for UK's FD Brands
Receivers of the ill-fated FD Brands, the UK distributor of Cockspur rum, which went bust last Tuesday, are now actively seeking buyers for its brands. Mark Riley, a partner in BDO Stoy Hayward, one of the co-receivers with KPMG, told just-drinks.com he was "selling some brands" in the FD portfolio, which includes Cockspur, FD Schnappes and Harvey Wallbanger. Negotiations had begun with a number of interested parties, but he said it was "too early to say which brands and which companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research