UK: Receivers seek buyers for UK's FD Brands
Receivers of the ill-fated FD Brands, the UK distributor of Cockspur rum, which went bust last Tuesday, are now actively seeking buyers for its brands. Mark Riley, a partner in BDO Stoy Hayward, one of the co-receivers with KPMG, told just-drinks.com he was "selling some brands" in the FD portfolio, which includes Cockspur, FD Schnappes and Harvey Wallbanger. Negotiations had begun with a number of interested parties, but he said it was "too early to say which brands and which companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire