AUSTRALIA: Receiver confident wine buyer will be found
Collapsed wine company Norman Wines has had interest from more than 70 potential buyers. According to local press reports the deadline for offers has also been extended for one week, until September 5. Bruce Carter of Ferrier Hodgson, Normans joint receiver and manager said that he remains optimistic that a sale of the business and associated assets can be achieved and hopes to be making an announcement around mid-September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites