AUSTRALIA: Receiver confident wine buyer will be found
Collapsed wine company Norman Wines has had interest from more than 70 potential buyers. According to local press reports the deadline for offers has also been extended for one week, until September 5. Bruce Carter of Ferrier Hodgson, Normans joint receiver and manager said that he remains optimistic that a sale of the business and associated assets can be achieved and hopes to be making an announcement around mid-September.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads