Product Launch - UK: Rebel Kitchen's Mylk
Click through to view the Mylk range
Rebel Kitchen's Mylk
Category - Soft drinks, coconut milk, water
Available - From next month
Location - UK, nation-wide
Price - SRP of GBP0.99 per 20cl carton
Distribution - TBC
Rebel Kitchen has launched three flavoured dairy-free drinks made with coconut milk and water aimed at children.
The Mylk range is available in Choco, Banana, and Orange flavours and contains no additives or preservatives. A spokesperson told just-drinks Mylk will be available across the UK, however listings have still to be confirmed.
To read an insight into the increase in non-dairy milk alternatives over the past few years, click here.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"