USA: Ready-to-Drink Coffee Product Developed by Caffe Del Mar
Caffe Del Mar has developed a private label RTD coffee similar to Starbucks Frappuccino. Available in 10 ounce glass bottles, the product has a two-year (unrefrigerated) shelf life and is lower in calories, sugar and carbohydrates. The product was developed at Caffe Del Mar's state-of-the-art laboratory and prototype facility in Carlsbad, Calif. It will be manufactured at co-packers on the east and west coasts. The market for new age and nutrient-enhanced ready-to-drink beverages has grown dramatically in the last 24 months. This prompted Caffe Del Mar to expand its laboratory to develop other private label products including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions