USA: Ready-to-Drink Coffee Product Developed by Caffe Del Mar
Caffe Del Mar has developed a private label RTD coffee similar to Starbucks Frappuccino. Available in 10 ounce glass bottles, the product has a two-year (unrefrigerated) shelf life and is lower in calories, sugar and carbohydrates. The product was developed at Caffe Del Mar's state-of-the-art laboratory and prototype facility in Carlsbad, Calif. It will be manufactured at co-packers on the east and west coasts. The market for new age and nutrient-enhanced ready-to-drink beverages has grown dramatically in the last 24 months. This prompted Caffe Del Mar to expand its laboratory to develop other private label products including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review