USA: Ready-to-Drink Coffee Product Developed by Caffe Del Mar
Caffe Del Mar has developed a private label RTD coffee similar to Starbucks Frappuccino. Available in 10 ounce glass bottles, the product has a two-year (unrefrigerated) shelf life and is lower in calories, sugar and carbohydrates. The product was developed at Caffe Del Mar's state-of-the-art laboratory and prototype facility in Carlsbad, Calif. It will be manufactured at co-packers on the east and west coasts. The market for new age and nutrient-enhanced ready-to-drink beverages has grown dramatically in the last 24 months. This prompted Caffe Del Mar to expand its laboratory to develop other private label products including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends