USA: Ready-to-Drink Coffee Product Developed by Caffe Del Mar
Caffe Del Mar has developed a private label RTD coffee similar to Starbucks Frappuccino. Available in 10 ounce glass bottles, the product has a two-year (unrefrigerated) shelf life and is lower in calories, sugar and carbohydrates. The product was developed at Caffe Del Mar's state-of-the-art laboratory and prototype facility in Carlsbad, Calif. It will be manufactured at co-packers on the east and west coasts. The market for new age and nutrient-enhanced ready-to-drink beverages has grown dramatically in the last 24 months. This prompted Caffe Del Mar to expand its laboratory to develop other private label products including:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp