USA: Ravenswood Winery, Inc. Reports an Increase of 63% in Case Sales and 64% In Net Sales for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2000
Ravenswood Winery, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVWD) today announced strong sales and earnings results for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2000.Since Ravenswood's initial public offering in April 1999, it has continued its "pre-public" pattern of growth in both net sales and net income. Today, Ravenswood reported that net sales were $8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report