USA: Ravenswood Winery, Inc. Reports an Increase of 63% in Case Sales and 64% In Net Sales for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2000
Ravenswood Winery, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVWD) today announced strong sales and earnings results for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2000.Since Ravenswood's initial public offering in April 1999, it has continued its "pre-public" pattern of growth in both net sales and net income. Today, Ravenswood reported that net sales were $8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil