USA: Ravenswood Winery, Inc. Reports an Increase of 63% in Case Sales and 64% In Net Sales for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2000
Ravenswood Winery, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVWD) today announced strong sales and earnings results for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2000.Since Ravenswood's initial public offering in April 1999, it has continued its "pre-public" pattern of growth in both net sales and net income. Today, Ravenswood reported that net sales were $8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push