USA: Ravenswood shareholders approve Constellation deal
Ravenswood Winery shareholders have this week voted in favour of a planned merger with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Brands Inc. Under the terms of the deal, which is expected to close 2nd July, Constellation will pay US$29.50 in cash for each outstanding share of Ravenswood.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller