GERMANY: Rastal appoints beverages division chief
Rastal has confirmed an internal promotion to the role of head of its beverages division.
The Germany-based glassware company said late last week that Peter Schulz, who has been sales director international since 1999, assumed the position back in September. Details of who Schultz replaced in the role were not disclosed.
“Unrivalled glass design creates icons – ambassadors for a brand,” said Schultz. “We will do our utmost to make sure that in the future too we will be the ideal partner for our customers, with whom they will be able to find and implement their own individual design approach.”
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video