UK: Rankin edition of The Macallan makes Euro debut
The colour edition of The Macallan Masters of Photography bottling will have its European launch this month, with Gebr Heinemann in the Luxury Lounge at Frankfurt Airport.
The limited edition bottling of The Macallan Fine Oak 30 year old Single Malt, which has been produced in association with Scots born photographer Rankin, numbers just 1,000 bottles.
It is the first in what will be a series of editions by world famous photographers.
Each limited edition bottle of The Macallan Fine Oak 30 year old Single Malt displays a label featuring one of the Rankin images, accompanied by the original Polaroid. The collection of 1,000 bottles is being sold by luxury retailers worldwide.
From the 1,000 images taken on The Macallan estate, only 189 of these were taken in colour.
These images are exclusively available to global travel retail and are presented in a red leather box.
The global travel retail colour series of The Macallan Masters of Photography edition was first launched with DFS in the US late last year.
William Ovens, The Edrington Group's area director for global travel retail, said: "The Macallan has enjoyed the most dynamic growth of any single malt in travel retail in recent years, experiencing significant success with innovative and premium products."
The Edrington Group has secured a multiple grocer listing in the UK for the Select Reserve variant of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky brand....
The Edrington Group has launched the third decanter in its Macallan in Lalique Six Pillars collection....
The Edrington Group is to launch a limited edition carton for its Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand in the run-up to Christmas....
Drinks distributor Maxxium UK is to launch a marketing campaign for Maker's Mark Bourbon, as owner Beam Global looks to increase sales of the brand outside of the US....
The Edrington Group's Highland Park Hjärta...
The Edrington Group plans to invest further in its Highland Park brand following the announcement of an initial GBP750,000 investment at its Orkney distillery....
Edrington Group has invested GBP750,000 (US$1.2m) in its Highland Park Orkney distillery....
The launch of Brugal rum in the UK is on-track, with distributor Maxxium UK investing more than GBP1m behind the brand in its first 18 months....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts