Product Launch - INDIA: Radico Khaitan's After Dark
Click through to view Radico Khaitan's After Dark
Radico Khaitan's After Dark
Category - Spirits, whisky, India, 42.8% abv
Available - India, in off-trade
Location - From this month
Price - INR450 (US$8.55) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Radico Khaitan, through its 468 wholesalers
After Dark is being targeted at the “youthful plus premium” segment of the Indian spirits market. The brand was test-marketed last year, ahead of the national roll-out this month.
The whisky comes in a canister pack, the “first ever of its kind in this segment”, according to Radio Khaitan.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets