INDIA: Radico Khaitan sees Q3 earnings rise
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a 15% rise in third-quarter earnings.
The company, producer of brands including whiskies 8pm and Whytehall, saw net profit reach INR126.4m (US$2.8m) in the three months to 31 December. Net sales rose INR1.4bn from INR1.2bn a year earlier, the company added.
Radico Khaitan said earlier this month that it was interested in expanding its business and had hired Rabo India Securities as a strategic adviser to look out for international and domestic spirit brands up for sale.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends