INDIA: Radico Khaitan sees COO head to Jagatjit Industries
Raju Vaziraney had been with Radico Khaitan for ten years
Radico Khaitan has lined up a management restructure following the recent departure of its long-serving chief operating office.
The company, which is India's second-largest spirits producer, said late last week that Raju Vaziraney, who was with Radico for ten years, has moved to rival firm Jagatjit Industries to become an executive director. Radico’s marketing head, Rahul Gagerna, has subsequently been appointed president of sales and marketing.
William & Grant’s former business development manager in India, Ankur Sachdeva, will be looking after Radico’s international division.
"The new structure and the young leadership will help the company to lead the way in profitable growth," Radico MD Abhishek Khaitan, said in a media statement.
Earlier this month, Radico reported a slight lift in net profit to INR220m (US$4.1m) for its third quarter, the three months to the end of December. Net sales were up by 10.9% year-on-year, totalling INR4.5bn.
In June last year, the firm stepped back from its spirits production joint venture with Diageo in the country.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push