INDIA: Radico Khaitan sees COO head to Jagatjit Industries
Raju Vaziraney had been with Radico Khaitan for ten years
Radico Khaitan has lined up a management restructure following the recent departure of its long-serving chief operating office.
The company, which is India's second-largest spirits producer, said late last week that Raju Vaziraney, who was with Radico for ten years, has moved to rival firm Jagatjit Industries to become an executive director. Radico’s marketing head, Rahul Gagerna, has subsequently been appointed president of sales and marketing.
William & Grant’s former business development manager in India, Ankur Sachdeva, will be looking after Radico’s international division.
"The new structure and the young leadership will help the company to lead the way in profitable growth," Radico MD Abhishek Khaitan, said in a media statement.
Earlier this month, Radico reported a slight lift in net profit to INR220m (US$4.1m) for its third quarter, the three months to the end of December. Net sales were up by 10.9% year-on-year, totalling INR4.5bn.
In June last year, the firm stepped back from its spirits production joint venture with Diageo in the country.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review