INDIA: Radico Khaitan FY profits rocket
Radico Khaitan toasts strong year
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a leap in sales and profits for its fiscal full-year.
Net profits soared to INR499.4m (US$11m) for the 12 months to the end of March, compared to just INR65.4m in the previous year, Radico Khaitan said yesterday (10 May).
Net sales jumped to INR8.21bn, versus INR6.78bn a year earlier, said the group, which has a 50-50 joint venture with Diageo in India.
Operating profits almost doubled, to INR1bn from INR545m.
Fourth quarter results were also strong, with sales reaching INR2.13bn for the three months to the end of March, against INR1.75bn in the same period of last year. Fourth quarter profits rose to INR95.9m compared to INR4.2m a year earlier.
For the full figures, click here.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts