INDIA: Radico Khaitan FY profits rocket
Radico Khaitan toasts strong year
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a leap in sales and profits for its fiscal full-year.
Net profits soared to INR499.4m (US$11m) for the 12 months to the end of March, compared to just INR65.4m in the previous year, Radico Khaitan said yesterday (10 May).
Net sales jumped to INR8.21bn, versus INR6.78bn a year earlier, said the group, which has a 50-50 joint venture with Diageo in India.
Operating profits almost doubled, to INR1bn from INR545m.
Fourth quarter results were also strong, with sales reaching INR2.13bn for the three months to the end of March, against INR1.75bn in the same period of last year. Fourth quarter profits rose to INR95.9m compared to INR4.2m a year earlier.
For the full figures, click here.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down