INDIA: Radico Khaitan FY profits rocket
Radico Khaitan toasts strong year
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a leap in sales and profits for its fiscal full-year.
Net profits soared to INR499.4m (US$11m) for the 12 months to the end of March, compared to just INR65.4m in the previous year, Radico Khaitan said yesterday (10 May).
Net sales jumped to INR8.21bn, versus INR6.78bn a year earlier, said the group, which has a 50-50 joint venture with Diageo in India.
Operating profits almost doubled, to INR1bn from INR545m.
Fourth quarter results were also strong, with sales reaching INR2.13bn for the three months to the end of March, against INR1.75bn in the same period of last year. Fourth quarter profits rose to INR95.9m compared to INR4.2m a year earlier.
For the full figures, click here.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages