INDIA: Radico Khaitan FY profits rocket
Radico Khaitan toasts strong year
Indian spirits group Radico Khaitan has reported a leap in sales and profits for its fiscal full-year.
Net profits soared to INR499.4m (US$11m) for the 12 months to the end of March, compared to just INR65.4m in the previous year, Radico Khaitan said yesterday (10 May).
Net sales jumped to INR8.21bn, versus INR6.78bn a year earlier, said the group, which has a 50-50 joint venture with Diageo in India.
Operating profits almost doubled, to INR1bn from INR545m.
Fourth quarter results were also strong, with sales reaching INR2.13bn for the three months to the end of March, against INR1.75bn in the same period of last year. Fourth quarter profits rose to INR95.9m compared to INR4.2m a year earlier.
For the full figures, click here.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future