INDIA: Radico Khaitan closes in on JV deals - report
Radico Khaitan seeking fresh deals with foreign drinks companies
India's Radico Khaitan is reported to be closing in on tie-ups with some unnamed international drinks companies.
Radico Khaitan's senior vice-president for international business, Ankur Sachdeva, was quoted by Reuters today (22 December) as saying that the firm hopes to announce some agreements in the first quarter of 2011.
Sachdeva told just-drinks last month that Radico Khaitan was "in dialogue with a few international drinks companies for import and distribution of their leading brands in India, for both domestic as well as travel retail segments of the market". The group already operates joint ventures with Diageo and E&J Gallo in India.
Diageo's funding of a programme in the UK to train midwives in informing women about alcohol consumption during pregnancy has been criticised by health professionals. Ben Cooper believes Diageo's move...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages