INDIA: Radico Khaitan and Bacardi to join forces in Gilbey's bid
The Delhi-based drinks group, Radico Khaitan Ltd, is joining forces with Bacardi to bid for the Gilbey's Green Label whisky brand being sold off by UDV India. The joint bid is thought to be the third confirmed interested party, along with Kyndal and the management team led by former UDV India chief, Deepak Roy, who left the company on Friday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat