CZECH REPUBLIC: Radegast sales up 11% in H1
The Radegast brewery of the Plzensky Prazdroj brewing group, itself owned by SABMiller, has increased its beer sales by 11 % to over 1m hectoliters (hl) in the first half of 2002, compared to the same period last year. Sales abroad were particularly impressive, increasing by 57.5 % year on year and although the first half financial results were not revealed, Radegast did succeed in securing its position as the second largest beer seller in both the Plzensky Prazdroj group and the Czech Republic as a whole in Jan-June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends