CZECH REPUBLIC: Radegast sales up 11% in H1
The Radegast brewery of the Plzensky Prazdroj brewing group, itself owned by SABMiller, has increased its beer sales by 11 % to over 1m hectoliters (hl) in the first half of 2002, compared to the same period last year. Sales abroad were particularly impressive, increasing by 57.5 % year on year and although the first half financial results were not revealed, Radegast did succeed in securing its position as the second largest beer seller in both the Plzensky Prazdroj group and the Czech Republic as a whole in Jan-June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team