GERMANY: Racke takes on Codorníu distribution
German drinks company Racke Group said today that it will take over the retail (off-trade) distribution of the Cava-Brands Codorníu and Rondel for the German market. Raimat, from the Catalan wine estate of Codorníu will also be represented by Racke.
Marcus Moller-Racke, CEO of the Racke Group said: "With these high-profile brands we see a great addition to our own product range, which has shown a tremendous growth and quality advancement throughout the past years."
Codorníu is the second biggest producer of Cava, with over 8m cases per year.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends