GERMANY: Racke takes on Codorníu distribution
German drinks company Racke Group said today that it will take over the retail (off-trade) distribution of the Cava-Brands Codorníu and Rondel for the German market. Raimat, from the Catalan wine estate of Codorníu will also be represented by Racke.
Marcus Moller-Racke, CEO of the Racke Group said: "With these high-profile brands we see a great addition to our own product range, which has shown a tremendous growth and quality advancement throughout the past years."
Codorníu is the second biggest producer of Cava, with over 8m cases per year.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets