GERMANY: Racke appoints European chief
German wine group Racke International has named Franz Lieven as president of its European operations.
Racke, a marketer of wine brands including Golden Kaan, said today (27 January) that Lieven had joined the company from Brand Loyalty Germany. Lieven replaces Bernd Weisser and will report to Marian Kopp, the president of Racke International.
Racke has subsidiaries across Europe and distributes a stable of wine brands including the Australian label, Yellow Tail.
German wine group Racke International has teamed up with Chilean winery Aresti to launch Espiritu de Chile, replicating its successful partnership with South Africa’s KWV which spawned the Golden Kaan...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer