THE NETHERLANDS: Rabo cuts Heineken rating
Rabo reduced the price target to €36 from €40.
The bank also feared that Heineken could overpay for pay if it was successful in bidding for the Austrain brewer BBAG.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends