SOUTH AFRICA: R14-million microbrewery opens in Cape Town
A R14-million state of the art microbrewery and restaurant opens its doors in Cape Town on Friday 7 December 2001, as part of a R1bn investment into the South African hospitality and leisure industry by the Munich-based Schörghuber Corporate Group. The 660-seater German style restaurant opens at the Clock Tower in Cape Town's V&A Waterfront just in time for the local summer holidays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select