SOUTH AFRICA: R14-million microbrewery opens in Cape Town
A R14-million state of the art microbrewery and restaurant opens its doors in Cape Town on Friday 7 December 2001, as part of a R1bn investment into the South African hospitality and leisure industry by the Munich-based Schörghuber Corporate Group. The 660-seater German style restaurant opens at the Clock Tower in Cape Town's V&A Waterfront just in time for the local summer holidays.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"