Product Launch - UK: Rémy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask
Louis XIII Rare Cask
Remy Cointreau has launched its luxury Cognac, Rémy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask, in the UK.
Category - Cognac, luxury, limited edition, 43.8%abv
Available - Now
Location - Harrods, luxury retailers
Price - GBP11,250 per 70cl bottle
Distribution - First Drinks (William Grant & Sons)
Anthony Habert, senior brand manager at First Drinks, said: "Despite continued talk of a fragile economic climate, ultra premium spirits are continuing to find favour with consumers who are looking for something extra special.
"There is still a depth of private collectors out there who have the means to buy such exclusive offerings."
Rémy Cointreau dampened the investor mood this morning by undershooting profits forecasts....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future