Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Rémy Cointreau's Rémy Martin Coupe Shanghai 1903
Click through to view the new Rémy Martin Coupe Shanghai 1903
Rémy Martin Coupe Shanghai 1903
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From December
Location - Initially in Singapore's Changi Airport, from January in Hong Kong and in “selected outlets” ahead of the Lunar New Year.
Price - SRP of EUR450 (US$600) per bottle
Distribution - DFS Duty Free
Rémy Cointreau has released a new Cognac that harks back to Shanghai's time as “the Pearl of the Orient”.
Rémy Martin Coupe Shanghai is supposedly based on handwritten notes from Rémy's master distiller made in 1903. Rémy says the original Coupe Shanghai was “the first special blend created for a particular market” and an “intense spirit, heavy with spice”.
The new version comes in a carafe with a silver cap and presented in a red gift box that serves also as a display case. The gift box contains a booklet telling the story behind the Cognac and identifying it by a unique number.
An analyst this week warned that Rémy's Cognac consumers in China are at risk of gravitating towards other Western spirits because of low stock levels.
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch