Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Rémy Cointreau’s Rémy Martin Cannes Film Festival VSOP
Click through to view Rémy Cointreau’s Rémy Martin Cannes Film Festival VSOP
Rémy Cointreau’s Rémy Martin Cannes Film Festival VSOP
Category - Spirits, Cognac, VSOP
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail, at “major international airports”
Price - RRP of EUR63 (US$82) per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Rémy Cointreau
Rémy Cointreau has lined up the launch of a limited edition bottling of its Rémy Martin VSOP Cognac, to commemorate the Cannes Film Festival.
The bottle, which features the festival’s golden palm motif, will be available in the run-up to the festival, which starts on 15 May.
A magnum variant is also available from “selected wine merchants” at an RRP of EUR200.
Rémy Martin is proud to unveil a new limited edition VSOP embellished with gold and light that pays tribute to the spirit of the Cannes Film Festival which opens under the world’s spotlight on 15th May.
In this commemorative edition, the Centaur, emblem of Rémy Martin Fine Champagne Cognac, joins the Golden Palm, symbol of the annual Film Festival, ascending the famous steps of the Palais des Festivals.
The Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes Film Festival Limited Edition is available exclusively at major international airports while stocks last at a recommended retail price of €63 for one litre.
Passengers too can enjoy the spotlight on the famous red carpet. At key hub airports - Nice, Paris, Dubai, Moscow, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York JFK, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Incheon, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Taiwan – consumers can take part in a special photo call with red carpet, staircase and black spot lights so they can walk away with a Polaroid memento of their moment of fame.
In other airports the Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes Film Festival Limited Edition will be displayed on special merchandising units and branded gondolas for maximum visibility.
At the heart of the Cognac region for nearly 300 years, the House of Rémy Martin strives to ensure the perfect continuity of its inimitable style, with due respect for its unique heritage, with an innovative spirit and with the expertise born of generations of skilled cellar masters.
The House of Rémy Martin creates a Fine Champagne Cognac, the fruit of an exclusive marriage of grapes from the most sought-after vineyards, namely the Grande and Petite Champagne, which offer the greatest ageing potential.
Since its creation in 1927, Rémy Martin VSOP reflects this inherited tradition. Using only Fine Champagne eaux-de-vie, its silky texture reveals aromas of vanilla, summer fruits such as apricot and peach, and a touch of violet.
Amber in colour and with a harmonious balance on the palette, Rémy Martin VSOP can be enjoyed on ice or in cocktails.
In addition to the one litre bottle, a Rémy Martin VSOP Magnum Cannes Film Festival Limited Edition will be available from selected wine merchants at a recommended price of €200.
Original source: Company Release
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research