US: Rémy Cointreau USA CEO departs
The current CEO of Remy Cointreau USA has left the company
Rémy Cointreau has confirmed a switch of CEO at its US unit.
The France-based company, which last month announced its intention to divest its Champagne business, said earlier today (20 December) that Suriya Parksuwan will replace Tom Jensen as CEO of Rémy Cointreau USA. Parksuwan will assume the role in the first quarter of next year, while Jensen has left the division “to pursue other interests”, the company said.
Prior to his appointment, Parksuwan had been managing director of Rémy Cointreau South East Asia based in Singapore. He began his career at Rémy Cointreau USA and held several positions in sales and finance in New York and Paris global headquarters before moving to Singapore.
Jensen began his career with Rémy Cointreau USA in 2004, before assuming the leadership role in 2005.
Rémy Cointreau has emerged relatively unscathed from a drop in full-year profits, thanks to its potential in premium spirits....
Rémy Cointreau has finally confirmed that it has lined up the sale of its Champagne business to France's Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI)...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends