FRANCE: Rémy Cointreau switches finance directors
Frédéric Pflanz becomes Remy Cointreau's new FD
Rémy Cointreau has confirmed a change of finance director.
The French drinks group said earlier today (21 July) that Frédéric Pflanz has been lined up to succeed Hervé Dumesny, who is moving to Rémy’s holding company.
Pflanz joins Rémy from l'Oréal, which he joined in 1992. He was director of the consumer products division for Europe, then became director in charge of finance in Asia.
Since 2006, he has been director in charge of finance for the consumer products division worldwide.
Dumesny, meanwhile, has been appointed to the general management of Andromède, Rémy's family holding company. “During his six years as finance director of the group, he played an active role in the implementation of its strategy, its refinancing and the roll-out of its new phase of development (the commercial changes on the group’s exit from Maxxium),” the firm said.
Dumesny will continue in his duties as finance director of the group until the end of the Summer, “in order to ensure a smooth transition”, Rémy said.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2010....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends