US: Rémy Cointreau names sales chief
Rémy Cointreau USA, the US arm of France's Rémy Cointreau, has appointed John Moreau to the position of senior vice president of sales.
Moreau, who has over 25 years experience in the industry, was vice president and director of training for the Atlanta-based National Distributing Company, where he also served as vice president, sales and marketing from 1998 to 2003.
"John Moreau's professional history and industry experience is truly outstanding. He is an industry veteran whose proven track record and hands-on experience on all levels of our business - from sales management and marketing to training and senior management - make him a natural fit for our organisation." said Tom Jensen, the company's president and CEO, yesterday (3 April).
Moreau added: "Rémy Cointreau represents the highest standards in our industry and I am looking forward to working with senior management as we continue to grow and bring innovation to the field."
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has had its investor rating raised....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
The Polish unit of Remy Cointreau has pulled out of the race for a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US