TRAVEL RETAIL: Rémy Cointreau gives Mount Gay Black Barrel global launch
Mount Gay Black Barrel was release in the US in April
Rémy Cointreau has extended the launch of Mount Gay expression Black Barrel to global Travel Retail.
Black Barrel, launched in the US in April, will roll out in Western Europe and Australia Travel Retail this month, Rémy said today (12 September). A global Travel Retail roll out will follow, Rémy said.
The 43% abv rum will sell for an SRP of EUR34 (US$45) and is packaged with an engraving that highlights the rum’s origins, a Barbados certificate of origin and a numbered bottle.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Rémy Cointreau punches above its weight in spirits, having established itself as a major global player in cognac despite its relatively small size compared to Pernod Ricard and LVMH. China has been it...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk