TRAVEL RETAIL: Rémy Cointreau gives Mount Gay Black Barrel global launch
Mount Gay Black Barrel was release in the US in April
Rémy Cointreau has extended the launch of Mount Gay expression Black Barrel to global Travel Retail.
Black Barrel, launched in the US in April, will roll out in Western Europe and Australia Travel Retail this month, Rémy said today (12 September). A global Travel Retail roll out will follow, Rémy said.
The 43% abv rum will sell for an SRP of EUR34 (US$45) and is packaged with an engraving that highlights the rum’s origins, a Barbados certificate of origin and a numbered bottle.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Rémy Cointreau punches above its weight in spirits, having established itself as a major global player in cognac despite its relatively small size compared to Pernod Ricard and LVMH. China has been it...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO