USA: Quios Signs Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com as Euro 2000 Wireless Message Alert Sponsors
Quios, Inc., the leading real-time services provider for the global wireless community, today announced agreements with Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com to sponsor the company's Euro 2000 Message Alerts during the prestigious European soccer championship tournament. With the launch of this major campaign, Quios places itself at the forefront of the nascent wireless advertising space, where it has taken an active role in developing the infrastructure and services that advertisers need to connect with the wireless lifestyle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Suntory, Asahi settle court fight - report
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends