USA: Quios Signs Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com as Euro 2000 Wireless Message Alert Sponsors
Quios, Inc., the leading real-time services provider for the global wireless community, today announced agreements with Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com to sponsor the company's Euro 2000 Message Alerts during the prestigious European soccer championship tournament. With the launch of this major campaign, Quios places itself at the forefront of the nascent wireless advertising space, where it has taken an active role in developing the infrastructure and services that advertisers need to connect with the wireless lifestyle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban