USA: Quios Signs Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com as Euro 2000 Wireless Message Alert Sponsors
Quios, Inc., the leading real-time services provider for the global wireless community, today announced agreements with Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com to sponsor the company's Euro 2000 Message Alerts during the prestigious European soccer championship tournament. With the launch of this major campaign, Quios places itself at the forefront of the nascent wireless advertising space, where it has taken an active role in developing the infrastructure and services that advertisers need to connect with the wireless lifestyle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research