USA: Quios Signs Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com as Euro 2000 Wireless Message Alert Sponsors
Quios, Inc., the leading real-time services provider for the global wireless community, today announced agreements with Sega Dreamcast, Grolsch Beer and Sports.com to sponsor the company's Euro 2000 Message Alerts during the prestigious European soccer championship tournament. With the launch of this major campaign, Quios places itself at the forefront of the nascent wireless advertising space, where it has taken an active role in developing the infrastructure and services that advertisers need to connect with the wireless lifestyle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review