Product Launch - UK: Quintessentially Spirits' Quintessentially Vodka
Click through to view Quintessentially Spirits' Quintessentially Vodka
Quintessentially Spirits' Quintessentially Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, 42% abv
Available - From 4 March, rolled out in other markets later this year
Location - UK, “premium” on-trade
Price - Wholesale SRP of GBP54 (US$81.50) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Quintessentially Spirits
Quintessentially Spirits has unveiled a “premium” vodka in the UK on-trade, with a wider launch scheduled for later this year.
Quintessentially Vodka has been created in partnership with distillers G&J Greenall and will only be available in selected on-trade locations, the company said this week. Quintessentially CEO and founder Rowland Hill said the vodka aims “to offer a product that meets increasing consumer demand for luxury goods with steadfast credentials”.
- Spain in April
- New York in May
- Los Angeles in May/June
- Hong Kong in July
Quintessentially Spirits Launches Ultra-Premium Vodka into UK Market
4th MARCH 2013
Quintessentially Spirits – part of the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, Quintessentially – officially launches ultra-premium Quintessentially Vodka into the UK market. This follows the hugely successful US launch at BritWeek, Miami which saw 1,000 cases distributed.
British made Quintessentially Vodka is the result of an exclusive partnership between Quintessentially Spirits and distillers G&J Greenall. The unique product will only be available in targeted premium on-trade establishments in the UK, selected specifically for their luxury positioning and elite network.
Simultaneous Quintessentially Vodka launches in Asia and Europe will serve to establish the brand on a global level within the luxury goods market.
Made from organic wheat and drawing on G&J Greenall’s 250 years of distilling experience, Quintessentially Vodka is distilled multiple times to ensure a pure liquid with an incredibly smooth, silky mouth feel and subtle sweetness on the palate.
The perfect serve – Perfection on Ice – has been created to emphasise the product’s premium sipping credentials.
Drinks industry stalwart and CEO of Quintessentially Spirits Rowland Hill says:
‘Quintessentially Vodka combines proud British heritage, slick aesthetic design and a superior quality liquid, to offer a product that meets increasing consumer demand for luxury goods with steadfast credentials. This has great resonance and appeal both within the UK luxury market and on an international stage.’
The UK launch of Quintessentially Vodka will be supported with a strategic marketing campaign combining PR, targeted sponsorship, brand partnerships and trade engagement. This will commence with a private trade preview at London’s 2&8 Morton’s Club this week.
Original source: Company Release
As SPI Group looks to weather a boycott of Stolichnaya in the US, Chris Mercer considers what steps a drinks company should take if - or when - a crisis hits....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research