UK: Quintessential Brands teams up with Marblehead
Newly-launched Quintessential Brands has announced a tie-up with Marblehead Brand Development in the UK.
Quintessential, which officially launches this week, said today (2 July) that the tie-up “provides Marblehead with a portfolio of new-to-market, premium, niche brands and gives Quintessential Brands a tailor-made agency solution”. Marblehead, which handled the Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka brand in the UK until last year, has an on- and “prestige” off-trade distribution network in the country.
As part of the tie-up, the role of MD at Marblehead has been created, with Emma Wykes being appointed to the position.
Quintessential, which is owned by the former CEO of Gruppo Campari, Enzo Visone, and investment banker Warren Scott, acquired the world’s second largest gin producer, G&J Greenall, in 2011.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) has claimed most references to alcohol brands in music happen without permission after a study accused drinks firms of targeting younger con...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research