Quintessential Brands returns four spirits brands to US
Quintessential will relaunch four brands in the US
UK-based Quintessential Brands is set to relaunch four of its spirits brands in the US.
The company said late last week that it has set up Quintessential Brands Group North America in the region, ahead of the return of Greenall's Gin, Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin and The Dubliner Irish Whiskey and Honeycomb Liqueur. The four will roll out to "select markets" in the US between now and the end of the year, and will be backed by an on- and off-premise "exposure campaign" in early-2017.
Greenall's London Dry Gin will retail at US$17.99 per 75cl, while Opihr costs $28.99 per 75cl. Finally, The Dubliner Irish Whiskey and The Dubliner Honeycomb Liqueur will both retail at $27.99 per 75cl.
"We have committed a significant marketing spend in North America, which will sustain these … brands for years to come," said chairman & co-founder, Enzo Visone.
Bill Spann, CEO of Quintessential's North American division, added: "Our immediate US activities require a seven-figure launch fund to support new opportunities."
The new unit will use Prestige Wine & Spirits as its importer and distributor.
Quintessential was founded by Visone, formerly CEO of Gruppo Campari, and former investment banker Warren Scott in 2011.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts