UK: Quintessential Brands renews Greenall's gin cricket tie-up
Greenall’s will remain as the official gin of Lancashire County Cricket Club (LCCC) after brand owner Quintessential Brands renewed its tie-up.
The new 12-month deal, which kicks-off next month, will see Greenall’s feature as the pouring gin at the club's Emirates Old Trafford ground, in Manchester. A tie-up was orginally agreed last year, which was Greenall’s first ever sports sponsorship.
“We’ve been very happy with our collaboration with LCCC over the past year,” said Sinead O’Frighil, Greenall’s international brand manager. "We have seen the popularity of Greenall’s behind the bar, doing very well as the pouring gin in the club.”
Last week, Quintessential Brands revealed it has appointed a former Moet Hennessy and Heineken executive as its commercial director for Asia-Pacific.
Heineken N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Heineken N.V. (HEIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push