Quintessential Brands launches Alize marketing campaign
Quintessential Brands acquired Alize in February
Quintessential Brands is to launch a European marketing campaign for its Alizé brand. The launch coincides with the appointment of a new brand manager - Jay Orlean-Taub, who joined the company from Diageo.
'Alizé Louder' will focus on the exotic fruit, vodka and Cognac brand's musical connections.
According to the company, the brand has been endorsed and rapped about by Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls and Jay Z.
Orlean-Taub said the campaign includes an exclusive partnership with UK urban music radio station Rinse FM with event access.
"The first two markets will be UK and Spain with a test in Spain this summer, working with Rio Marketing to roll the brand out into relevant high-tempo, music focused on-trade accounts," Orlean-Taub told just-drinks.
He did not disclose the financial details of the campaign.
Quintessential Brands acquired Alizé in February.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends